Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Different versions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron Woodard

Aaron Woodard
Head Administrator

Different versions Empty
PostSubject: Different versions   Different versions EmptyWed May 25, 2016 2:36 pm

Which version of Minecraft do you consider the best version of the game?

Oh who am I kidding, it's the PC version. With that said, I legit enjoyed the PS3 version, but that's probably because that's the one I own. I can see why someone wouldn't like the non PC versions, but I didn't find it that bad.

At least it's not pointless like the Wii U version. That shouldn't even be a thing e.e
Back to top Go down
TheYorkieOfDoom

TheYorkieOfDoom

Different versions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different versions   Different versions EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:25 pm

PS4 version forever.
PC annoys me .
XBox360 is next to never updated and it is annoying.
Back to top Go down
RobMaster

RobMaster

Different versions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different versions   Different versions EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:27 pm

I played the 360 version way too much with friends a couple years ago and really enjoyed it. The ps3 version had a horrible launch, but it quickly became on par with the 360 version. The Xbone version is just the 360 version, but with a larger map and draw distance. The PC version is ultimately the best (mods), but for the longest time, my computer barely ran Minecraft at 15fps, so I was more attracted to the console version that ran smoothly even if it lacked features that PC had for ages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Different versions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different versions   Different versions Empty

Back to top Go down

Different versions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envision Forums :: TCGs & Video Games :: Minecraft :: General-
Jump to: