Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Getting to know each other more.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron Woodard

Aaron Woodard
Head Administrator

Getting to know each other more. Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know each other more.   Getting to know each other more. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Because this place is a forum with many catagories, and everyone has their own preferences, I was thinking it would be nice if you explained some of the things you enjoy when making your introductions.  This way, we'll have a better understanding of what to expect from you and think of ways to help you feel more at home.
Back to top Go down
Apeiron

Apeiron

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other more.   Getting to know each other more. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:32 pm

I like manipulating my friends and causing them to fight with each other.

Kappa

No Kappa
Back to top Go down
Jake English

Jake English

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other more.   Getting to know each other more. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:22 pm

I like Pokemon and music
Back to top Go down
RobMaster

RobMaster

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other more.   Getting to know each other more. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:26 pm

I like all sorts of games... Smash, Zelda, Dark Souls, Uncharted, Halo, Fire Emblem, pretty much a wide variety. I like to draw and play music, and I like some anime like SAO (bring on the hate, I don't care) and RWBY. So TLDR; a complete nerd lol.
Back to top Go down
Jake English

Jake English

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other more.   Getting to know each other more. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:28 pm

RobMaster wrote:
I like all sorts of games... Smash, Zelda, Dark Souls, Uncharted, Halo, Fire Emblem, pretty much a wide variety. I like to draw and play music, and I like some anime like SAO (bring on the hate, I don't care) and RWBY. So TLDR; a complete nerd lol.
I'm a nerd too!!!!1
Back to top Go down
RobMaster

RobMaster

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other more.   Getting to know each other more. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:31 pm

Jake English wrote:
RobMaster wrote:
I'm a nerd too!!!!1
OMG dude that is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other more.   Getting to know each other more. Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other more.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envision Forums :: Central Command :: Introduction and Farewells :: Introductions-
Jump to: