Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Update 1.3.0.8

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron Woodard

Aaron Woodard
Head Administrator

Update 1.3.0.8 Empty
PostSubject: Update 1.3.0.8   Update 1.3.0.8 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:03 pm

Personally, I was anxious as all hell for it.  I remember jumping on every update about it that came out.  Then when it did, I got it the instant it was released...Only to not play it for about 8 months e.e

Eventually I had the time to sit down and play through it, and for the most part I was blown away.  I loved the added visuals, seeing the desert biome have an underground made me smile, the minecarts were fun to screw around in, and boy did I aim for those achievements.  Also, don't underestimate the power of a yo-yo.  

Eventually I made it past the Golem and into the Lunar Event.  I was so excited for this, and was curious how it would turn out.  Boy did I come out with mixed feelings.  First, I thought the cult boss was a blast to fight.  I don't think I ever had that much fun in Terraria, and then the actual event began.  Boy was I disappointed.

For those who don't know,  4 pillars appear on the surface and make the backgrounds all trippy.  Not only that, but they spawn an infinite army of the toughest enemies in the game, and the purpose is to destroy the pillars.  Sadly, they have a barrier around them, and the only way to get rid of it is to kill the enemies the pillars spawn until the game removes the barrier.  After destroying all 4, you get a message saying "The end is coming"  and shit gets real.  Earthquakes start occurring and the screen starts fading black.  Exactly 1 minute later, the Moon Lord appears and I was horrified.  To nobodies surprise, I was murdered horribly.  I was disappointed that I had to do all of that stuff again to get to refight him, and eventually I managed to win.  The fight was very atmospheric, but nothing spectacular IMO.  Not only that, but I became sad knowing that I was now officially done with Terraria, and there wouldn't be another update.  

All in all though, I had fun, enjoyed the new toys that were brought to the table (The Meowmere is the best weapon in history), the updated visuals made me smile, and I'm glad I got to experience this.  So leave a post on what you think.
Back to top Go down

Update 1.3.0.8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1