Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Moderator Hiring Wave (8/15/2016)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron Woodard

Aaron Woodard
Head Administrator

Moderator Hiring Wave (8/15/2016) Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Hiring Wave (8/15/2016)   Moderator Hiring Wave (8/15/2016) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 2:56 pm

Greetings and salutations everyone.  It's been a few months, and people have come and gone.  So we've decided to do another hiring wave.  You'd be required to watch over various sections of the forums and Discord chat to make sure everyone is following the rules of the site, and taking proper action when something goes wrong.  Don't apply if you're not serious for this.  You'd only be wasting people's time if you do.

If you're interested in the position, then PM me your application on here or Discord.  Do NOT post it as a response to this post.

After a few days we will go over who we think has potential for the position, and give an interview to those people.  Do NOT come to us asking for an interview.  We will come to you.

These are some of the roles you would be expected to do if you get the position:
- Be active on EF and EF Public Chat.
- Be able to spend a decent amount of time viewing/editing posts on the forums so they follow proper regulations and are in the proper place.
- Be able to stay calm when people get out of hand on the Forums/Public chats, and punish those who break rules accordingly without any bias.
- Act civil and be a positive role model. 

Application questions:
- Why do you feel you would be a better pick than the other applicants?
- Do you plan on spending a good amount of time here and in the Public Chats?
- What experiences do you have in this field?
- How active are you on EF?
- Discord Name?

Best of luck from the EF staff.
Back to top Go down
Ino

Ino

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Hiring Wave (8/15/2016)   Moderator Hiring Wave (8/15/2016) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 5:22 pm

Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
!~Rabbit~!

!~Rabbit~!

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Hiring Wave (8/15/2016)   Moderator Hiring Wave (8/15/2016) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Oh boy I'll have a forced friend now. Fun.

Good luck to everyone who applies!
Back to top Go down
Raichu

Raichu

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Hiring Wave (8/15/2016)   Moderator Hiring Wave (8/15/2016) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:18 am

I'd love to apply for mod um I hardly spent time on forums but am on discord a lot.
I've been mod everywhere I have been and my discord name is Articina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Hiring Wave (8/15/2016)   Moderator Hiring Wave (8/15/2016) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Hiring Wave (8/15/2016)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1