Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

The Underworld

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sora Shiun'in

Sora Shiun'in
Head Administrator

The Underworld - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Underworld   The Underworld - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basically 18+ section in Discord. Clearly if we already know you are not 18 [or 16 or 21 depending on what country ], you are not allowed.

The Underworld (Discord group) contains adult material that some people may find offensive and is not intended for minors. If you are offended by such material, or if you are a minor, you may not proceed. By accepting to view the following pages we have stored, you are making the following legal statement: "I am not a minor, I want to view adult material, and it is legal for me to view such material in my community, state, nation or province."

Please post if you are eligible:  " I accept the rules, conditions and liabilities of agreeing to view mature content on DISCORD. "

As Forumotion Rules, We arn't allowed Adult content in the site, hence why we post adult content in discord.

Please post with your Discord name and that you agree.

You are asked to join here also: https://discordapp.com/0y38WPNUIRLTzqQ4

Thanks & Regards,
The Admin Team.

Last edited by Sora Shiun'in on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://envisionforums.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Envoy~

Envoy~

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld   The Underworld - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:21 pm

" I accept the rules, conditions and liabilities of agreeing to view mature content on DISCORD. "
Back to top Go down
Jake English

Jake English

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld   The Underworld - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:11 pm

I accept the rules, conditions and liabilities of agreeing to view mature content on DISCORD.

Jake English is my name on Discord, and as if my mind isn't already destroyed!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Queen of hearts

Queen of hearts

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld   The Underworld - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:43 pm

" I accept the rules, conditions and liabilities of agreeing to view mature content on DISCORD. "
~ Queen of hearts
Back to top Go down
Near N

Near N

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld   The Underworld - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:56 am

i accept the rules , NeaR
Back to top Go down
Thetia

Thetia

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld   The Underworld - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:58 pm

" I accept the rules, conditions and liabilities of agreeing to view mature content on DISCORD.
Back to top Go down
chaosmaster30

chaosmaster30

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld   The Underworld - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 7:36 am

I accept the rules, conditions and liabilities of agreeing to view mature content on DISCORD
Chaosmaster30
Back to top Go down
[[Fire Princess]]

[[Fire Princess]]

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld   The Underworld - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Agreed with rules, name is [[Fire Princess]] I think
Back to top Go down
TheYorkieOfDoom

TheYorkieOfDoom

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld   The Underworld - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:50 pm

" I accept the rules, conditions and liabilities of agreeing to view mature content on DISCORD.
Discord is same as my name here
Back to top Go down
Garchomp is God

Garchomp is God

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld   The Underworld - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:27 pm

I accept the rules, conditions and liabilities of agreeing to view mature content on DISCORD

Umbreon
Back to top Go down
kamiXkira

kamiXkira

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld   The Underworld - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 2:44 pm

I accept the stuff above, need no perms, bruh whatever, you know where to find me. ~ kamiXkira
Back to top Go down
http://www.nowebsite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld   The Underworld - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Underworld
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envision Forums :: Social :: Spam Haven-
Jump to: