Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Saltiest Duel Moments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightsworn Lily

Lightsworn Lily
Contributor

Saltiest Duel Moments Empty
PostSubject: Saltiest Duel Moments   Saltiest Duel Moments EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:57 pm

I would have to say one of my favorite duels was when this overly salty dickhead of a player was talking trash the entire time (while playing a utopia deck mind you) and he had set up a field of 3 utopic dragon against my lightsworn minerva (the xyz) in atk mode. I was just like "well shet, lightsworn luck don't leave me now!" He had spent his entire hand making this field and kept declaring it was gg until he attacked my minerva, killed her, then I activated my eff and what happens? I mill 3 lightsworns (garoth wulf and lyla) and take out his entire board lmao ahh the salt... I was every bitch under the sun but in the end he got wreckteddddd

Last edited by Lightsworn Lily on Tue May 24, 2016 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron Woodard

Aaron Woodard
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest Duel Moments   Saltiest Duel Moments EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:15 am

Wait, you activated Minerva's ef when Utopia Lightning attacked it? But Lightning prevents Minerva from even going off Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Lily

Lightsworn Lily
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest Duel Moments   Saltiest Duel Moments EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:59 am

im totally thinking of the wrong utopia lol the dragon looking thing XD
Back to top Go down
Classic_Man

Classic_Man

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest Duel Moments   Saltiest Duel Moments EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 10:16 am

i was playing a war duel last format i used domain monarchs opp used PePe. he opened key beetle and mask of restrict with 2 strike set. I had to stall for a lot of turns and by that time he had 5 set and key beetle with some other monsters. I finally drew all my outs which was 2 dark holes and 3 twin twisters when i only had like 8 cards left in my deck. I dark hole he use key beetle to save itself then i use raigeki and 3 twin twister to destroy all 5 set and 1 scale then summon erebus shuffle the one card in his hand and activate domain and just win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest Duel Moments   Saltiest Duel Moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Saltiest Duel Moments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envision Forums :: TCGs & Video Games :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: General-
Jump to: