Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Hollywood losing their minds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron Woodard

Aaron Woodard
Head Administrator

Hollywood losing their minds Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood losing their minds   Hollywood losing their minds EmptyWed May 25, 2016 1:28 pm

These guys have had the idea for the past decade to go and remake movies that don't need them and end up bastardizing the original, or craps out something horrid like Batman V Superman. Out of everything Hollywood has or is doing, what makes you roll your eyes the most?

Mine is the fact that a Tetris movie is being made...Like...It's fucking Tetris. How do you go and make a movie about a game where blocks fall and you clear lines? Everyone knows that movies based off video games are never good, but it's FUCKING TETRIS! That's...No....I object. I object so hard to this.

Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

Hollywood losing their minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood losing their minds   Hollywood losing their minds EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 11:04 pm

Yeah, they've been remaking a lot of old movies lately. Most of which have been disappointing to say the least.

For example, the remake of Jumanji is set for 2017 release, starring the Rock and Kevin Hart. With all due respect a remake of Jumanji is absolutely unnecessary as the original was a masterpiece in and of itself. 

They're only ruining the legacy of Robin Williams by remaking this movie. The Rock is cool and what not but Kevin Hart, really? He's a funny dude but I don't think his persona fits the movie's theme. Hollywood being hollywood by using old successful movies with current star actors, trying to rake in the big bucks. Money talks.
Back to top Go down

Hollywood losing their minds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envision Forums :: Arts & Entertainment :: Movies and Music :: Movies-
Jump to: