Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Artemis Fowl Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gracco

Gracco

Artemis Fowl Series Empty
PostSubject: Artemis Fowl Series   Artemis Fowl Series EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:28 pm

Young rich brilliant criminal mastermind ends up using technology to discover the existence of fairys and trys to steal all their gold. Ends up falling in love with one of them. Ends up turning sorta good eventually. Excellent character development in the series. Books use a good vocabulary and a decent amount of big words too.

Series is by Eoin Colfer.

If you have read it discuss. If you have not, I highly recommend the series.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Series   Artemis Fowl Series EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:28 pm

Artemis Fowl was a good series, i didn't get to read the last book. My favourite one was The Eternity Code, mostly because it seemed like the most realistic one out of them all.
Back to top Go down
Gracco

Gracco

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Series   Artemis Fowl Series EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:38 pm

I never read the last book either because of the big time gap between when it came out and the rest of them. the last one i read was the one that ended in a time paradox and honestly i think that was a fitting end. honestly that may have been the last one. i do not recall exactly.

Eternity Code was great. I would have to say the one I read last was my favorite though.

Just checked. I did not read the last 2. Time Paradox was on point.
Back to top Go down
Frodo Swaggins

Frodo Swaggins

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Series   Artemis Fowl Series EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 9:16 pm

First one was kinda meh but it got me hooked so whatever. 2nd one is very meh and if it wasn't for me being quite a bit younger then I am now I wouldn't have kept going. Eternity code has been my favorite. Because it's the best. It's a good heist book. Opal deception is good. Not super good but good. I really enjoyed lost colony even thought it doesn't feel like the actual book series it's just a good book in general. Paradox was great. Complex was fantastic in some parts and shitty in others. Last book I recommend not reading tbh.
Back to top Go down
Striker

Striker

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Series   Artemis Fowl Series EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 9:50 pm

umm remind me wtf im reading rn???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Series   Artemis Fowl Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Artemis Fowl Series
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1