EF Pokemon Tournament #1
It's time for the Little Cup Tournament
This will be hosted on Pokemon Showdown with all round 1 matches being completed by Friday. I'll need a minimum of 4 players for this. You'll each have to PM me your team so I can check it for any illegal moves/items/pokemons.
Rules and Clauses
- XY Little Cup only.
Pokémon: Players are allowed a team of up to 6 Pokémon that meet the following conditions:
The Pokémon must be able to evolve.
The Pokémon must be the earliest evolution stage obtainable.
The Pokémon must be at Level 5.
The Pokémon must not be on the Ubers list.Ubers - The following are banned from use in Little Cup:
Gligar, Scyther, Sneasel, Swirlix, Tangela, Yanma, Meditite, Murkrow, Misdreavus
Abilities and Moves:
- Abilities: Moody is banned
. Due to the fact that not all Pokemon are currently available with their Hidden Abilities, please check here when using Hidden Abilities.
- Moves: Pokémon in Little Cup can use (nearly) any move available to them at Level 5. All non-genderless Pokemon can use their level-up moves, and genderless Pokemon can use any 3rd generation level-up move in conjunction with any TMs. Sonicboom, Swagger and Dragon Rage are all banned moves.Battle Mechanics:
- Species Clause - Only one Pokémon may be on a team from each species.
- Sleep Clause - Only one Pokémon can be put to sleep by an opponent at a time, per team.
- OHKO Clause - Moves that score a guaranteed "One-hit-KO" on the opponent, such as Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, Guillotine, or Fissure, are banned.
- Evasion Clause - Moves that boost evasion (i.e. Double Team and Minimize) are not allowed.
- EVs: Contrary to some beliefs, it has been proven that even with a level 5 baby, any EV spread is possible on any Pokémon. Thus, the standard in game maximum of 255 EVs per stat, 510 EVs total is the only limitation on EVs in Little Cup.
Reply here with your Showdown Name and whether you've sent me your team.