Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Thoughts on Arya

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Thoughts on Arya Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Arya   Thoughts on Arya EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 5:56 pm

Being one of the super mods of a community as big as NewbForums a lot of people know me so give me your ToM
Back to top Go down
Benevolent Lucifer

Benevolent Lucifer
Forum Moderator

Thoughts on Arya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Arya   Thoughts on Arya EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:07 pm

I don't like you.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Thoughts on Arya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Arya   Thoughts on Arya EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:41 pm

Lucifer wrote:
I don't like you.

Oh thats natural. The reason is, why? Because I'm the youngest staff member in NewbForums? Because I dated someone older? Because I'm just not interested in you? Because I'm smart, read and get things done? Because I made a mod exam and you probably failed it? There can be many reasons and this topic is to say your thoughts on me. You can label me as anything, call me anything, assume anything I am and still will be who I am.
Back to top Go down
Cute Rai

Cute Rai

Thoughts on Arya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Arya   Thoughts on Arya EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 9:49 pm

I think you are arrogant and to learn when to not speak. You made a mod exam? Congrats. You dated someone older? Ok and? Why do you feel the need to bring this shit up? I don't like you because you failed to realize that you are nothing over here. You think that you are the shit because you are the youngest staff? Ha! gtfo and go back to preschool.
Back to top Go down
Striker

Striker

Thoughts on Arya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Arya   Thoughts on Arya EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 10:00 pm

hmm.....BLIND GIRL!!!
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Thoughts on Arya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Arya   Thoughts on Arya EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 10:58 pm

Cute Rai wrote:
I think you are arrogant and to learn when to not speak. You made a mod exam? Congrats. You dated someone older? Ok and? Why do you feel the need to bring this shit up? I don't like you because you failed to realize that you are nothing over here. You think that you are the shit because you are the youngest staff? Ha! gtfo and go back to preschool.

I only bring that up because they're points the user I was responding to (which was not you) has brought up in the past.

You don't like me because I am nothing here? And that means what to me? Am I supposed to be something on the internet? Are you? I don't care if I am nothing on the internet. What I do care is that I am something to the people in my life who matter. The rest is irrelevant.

Gtfo and go back to Pre-School? Come on you can come up with better than that.

You shouldn't even be posting your thoughts on me since you have never met me before today, and knowing me for a few hours does not define the entirety of my being to you. The previous guy has a right to dislike me, he knows me, that is his choice. You only met me today. Now if you are judging me based on third party opinions then you are a mindless follower that chooses to go with the popular view rather than arrive at your own conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Cute Rai

Cute Rai

Thoughts on Arya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Arya   Thoughts on Arya EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:52 am

Ok whatever you say~
Back to top Go down
Classic_Man

Classic_Man

Thoughts on Arya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Arya   Thoughts on Arya EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 9:50 am

i like you coz you give me free dono
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Thoughts on Arya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Arya   Thoughts on Arya EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:08 pm

Classic_Man wrote:
i like you coz you give me free dono

'More to come.
Back to top Go down
Ino

Ino

Thoughts on Arya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Arya   Thoughts on Arya EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 9:26 am

You're okay.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Thoughts on Arya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Arya   Thoughts on Arya EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:21 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
You're okay.
thanks
Back to top Go down
Vyro

Vyro

Thoughts on Arya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Arya   Thoughts on Arya EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 3:08 am

Arya gave us a scare in the last game of thrones episode. My personal thoughts are that you should do better against sneak attacks in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts on Arya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Arya   Thoughts on Arya Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Arya
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envision Forums :: Social :: AMA / ToM-
Jump to: