Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Top 5 Open World Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zolfo Gaming

Zolfo Gaming

Top 5 Open World Games Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Open World Games   Top 5 Open World Games EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:14 pm

for those who may not know.... Open world is a term for video games where a player can move freely through a virtual world and is given considerable freedom in choosing how or when to approach objectives, as opposed to other computer games that have a more linear structure.

simple, list the top 5 best open world games you've played.
here's my list:
5. Skyrim
Never had an end to it.
4. Assassin's Creed (Ezio Trilogy and Black Flag)
Storyline is just... amazing
3. Fallout 4
only level 25, its a really fun game, i could play for hours, and love the sarcastic statements you can possibly make in dialogue
2. Saint's Row The Third
another great storyline, but filled with laughs
1. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
First game in so long, that has gotten me addicted. xD and my avatar is actually my very own character in the PS3 edition.
Back to top Go down
TheYorkieOfDoom

TheYorkieOfDoom

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Open World Games   Top 5 Open World Games EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:42 pm

The Dark Souls trilogy makes my list along with the ac games
Back to top Go down
Striker

Striker

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Open World Games   Top 5 Open World Games EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:49 pm

My Top 5:

#5.Assassin's Creed 2/Syndicate; the gameplay was wow at the time,still is tho and as for assassin's Creed Syndicate, just feel like you're playing assassin's creed 2 but with more advanced gameplay and visuals (And ofc, the advanced technology)

#4.Watchdogs; this is my dream world, a man who can hack ANY INFRASTRUCTURE with a simple click on his GODDAMN PHONE, fantastic storyline, awesome graphics and OFC, The Awesome Gameplay Of baddassness....this would have been my #1 if the already #1 wasn't so much more badass...

#3.Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim; now this is one of the games i had pleasure of playing....a never ending game of baddass

#2.Fallout 3/4; these 2 will always be one of my all time fav's. i can't even imagine how many times i ended fallout 3 so many dif ways with so many dif perks and side story's....and 4 is just as good but not as nostalgic

#1.GTA V; do i even have to explain how much badass this game is? no i do not...and for those of u who haven't played the game yet i say this: "fuck you"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ghost

Ghost
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Open World Games   Top 5 Open World Games EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:19 pm

In no particular order...
5) Red Dead Redemption
4) Crackdown
3) GTA V
2) Skyrim
1) And the Assassin's Creed games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Open World Games   Top 5 Open World Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Open World Games