Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Smite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost

Ghost
Super Moderator

Smite Empty
PostSubject: Smite   Smite EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:50 pm

Alright, i've been addicted to the MOBA known as Smite. It's similar to most MOBA's. If you didn't know MOBA stands for Multiplayer Online Battle Arena The characters or heroes you play as are all mythological characters from a series of pantheons. The current list of pantheons within the game consists of Greek, Roman, Norse, Hindu, Chinese, Mayan, Egyptian and the newly added Japanese. I personally love the game although it can be a pain at times. But i like it because there's a range of gods that you can play as that all have different abilities. There's multiple game modes to play both competitive and casual. The game can be played on just about any platform so it's open to anyone, i personally play on my Xbox. Also the game is free!

Like most MOBA's the characters are divided into different classes. In this case, you have Assasins, Guardians, Hunters, Mages and finally Warriors. My favourite god to play as at the moment is Medusa, who is a hunter, mostly because during the late stages of a game she's pretty riduculous, in the sense that she's overpowered. At least in my opinion. My main roles are the support and adc roles, i find them the most enjoyable classes to play. My main gods are Athena (Guardian) and Neith (Hunter).

If you play the game, who are your favourite gods?
And if you don't who might you play as?

Here's the current list of Smite gods!
http://smite.gamepedia.com/List_of_gods
Back to top Go down
RobMaster

RobMaster

Smite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smite   Smite EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Out of all the MOBAs out there, Smite is my favorite of all of them. Something about being in full control during the action is more appealing than right clicking constantly to move someone around. As of my favorite class, that has to go to Guardians with my best/favorite characters being Cabrakan and Hades because they can take a beating and at the same time with the right builds, deal devastating damage to those who don't build magical defenses.

Sometimes the community can be infuriating, but the game is a lot of fun to play, especially those times where you can get a full group together and coordinate.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost
Super Moderator

Smite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smite   Smite EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Wow, i remember when Hades was a Guardian. That used to be annoying, because he did so much damage yet was hard to kill. I'm glad they changed him to a Mage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smite   Smite Empty

Back to top Go down

Smite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envision Forums :: TCGs & Video Games :: Other :: Smite-
Jump to: