Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

A few questions about over-watch.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ino

Ino

A few questions about over-watch. Empty
PostSubject: A few questions about over-watch.   A few questions about over-watch. EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:40 am

What is over-watch, Is it fun?
I heard its a good game from a friend but I need a good report on it before getting into it.
Back to top Go down
Apeiron

Apeiron

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about over-watch.   A few questions about over-watch. EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 7:00 pm

It's very fun in terms of casual, but not so much in compeitive. At least that's what I've heard
Back to top Go down
RobMaster

RobMaster

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about over-watch.   A few questions about over-watch. EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:24 pm

I really enjoy Overwatch, but mainly because I have friends to play the game with. (I play on Xbox One) It is like TF2, but with much more variety in characters who all have their own unique playstyles under the 4 categories. If you don't have friends to play the game with you, I don't think you'll enjoy the game as much. Also if you aren't a fan of TF2, then you probably will not enjoy Overwatch.
Back to top Go down
Vyro

Vyro

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about over-watch.   A few questions about over-watch. EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:48 pm

Its really great, watch some youtube videos to get an idea of the game. Its best with friends, but the great thing is the community is very friendly and warm, its easy to make friends. I think its probably the game I enjoy the most out of all the games i own atm. I would recommend the game. I dont think the competitive play comment posted above is accurate. The developers are adding ranked mode at the end of the month, so i dont see how we can call competitive play bad when the proper mode is in the process of implementation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about over-watch.   A few questions about over-watch. Empty

Back to top Go down

A few questions about over-watch.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envision Forums :: TCGs & Video Games :: Overwatch :: General-
Jump to: