Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

How many people at EF like Roleplay?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Would you be interested in joining a Roleplay that I am thinking of Hosting?
Yes
How many people at EF like Roleplay? I_vote_lcap75%How many people at EF like Roleplay? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
How many people at EF like Roleplay? I_vote_lcap25%How many people at EF like Roleplay? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
!~Rabbit~!

!~Rabbit~!

How many people at EF like Roleplay? Empty
PostSubject: How many people at EF like Roleplay?   How many people at EF like Roleplay? EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 2:02 pm

Hello members of Envision Forums!

I'm thinking of hosting a Fantasy/Drama/Horror Roleplay in the very near future (I'm talking the sign-up sheet being introduced by the middle of next week) and would like to know how many people would be interested in Roleplaying.

I ask you all to vote in the above Short Survey so that I can get a general idea of how many members I might be taking in for this Roleplay. This will help me out a lot - considering by doing this, I'll actually be able to figure out whether the Roleplay will be short and all in one topic - or long and in Multiple topics.

Your vote matters here.
Thank you in advance for voting.
Back to top Go down
Zeo ZX

Zeo ZX

How many people at EF like Roleplay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people at EF like Roleplay?   How many people at EF like Roleplay? EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 2:30 pm

I do roleplay if the plot of said roleplay is something that interests me
Back to top Go down

How many people at EF like Roleplay?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1