Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

The Coming of Deez Nuts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garchomp is God

Garchomp is God

The Coming of Deez Nuts  Empty
PostSubject: The Coming of Deez Nuts    The Coming of Deez Nuts  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:23 pm

So yea I was invited by Sora to join this lovely forum.For those who don't know,I'm Kalin,I'm 26,own a forum (NA),and currently liv in America tho I was born in Satu-Mari,Romania.I enjoy motorcycle riding,music(I'm in a metal band),paintballing,PS3,skating.Hope to get to know all of you and yea.
Back to top Go down
TheYorkieOfDoom

TheYorkieOfDoom

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of Deez Nuts    The Coming of Deez Nuts  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:10 pm

I hope to get to know you too.
DO you have any of your songs from your band? I have a friend who is a metalhead
Back to top Go down
Apeiron

Apeiron

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of Deez Nuts    The Coming of Deez Nuts  EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:21 pm

sup noob. Plz git gud
Back to top Go down
Garchomp is God

Garchomp is God

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of Deez Nuts    The Coming of Deez Nuts  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:11 pm

TheYorkieOfDoom wrote:
I hope to get to know you too.
DO you have any of your songs from your band? I have a friend who is a metalhead

we are in the process of recording a demo for RR and Atlantic atm so I should have our newer stuff up soon,we just changed from pure deathcore to a more thrash/metalcore style(Trivium influence op)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of Deez Nuts    The Coming of Deez Nuts  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Coming of Deez Nuts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envision Forums :: Central Command :: Introduction and Farewells :: Introductions-
Jump to: