Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Retiring?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightsworn Lily

Lightsworn Lily
Contributor

Retiring? Empty
PostSubject: Retiring?   Retiring? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 3:42 am

Welp, I type this barely able to breath and legit moaning (in unpleasurable pain) because even though the doctors said I may last until the end of july my heart decided to be douchebag and just start dying faster :/ (oh joy) so I don't when im going to kick the bucket/have my final heart attack.. But I imagine its probably sooner than July, ugh what a drag right? I don't mean to be depressing but well uh shit what can say? im depressed and in pain gg .-. *attempts to breathe properly* I consider pretty much everyone here to be pals even though I haven't met you guys properly but thats's alright it might happen in some other life in some other world right? I really wanted to stick around and work my way up to being a mod but im more of a general advisor in my personal opinion not a leader just an advisor/consultant for important decisions.. My pal avalonheart96 on DN actually got me to make a skype if you want it ask him o.o or ya know just search lightsworn lily if you wanna chat sometime mind you im not as chatty as I used to be but oh fucking well right?

Uhhhh last words/things to get off my chest? Aaron stop being a manwhore and settle down with one girl seriously .-.
Dal? stop being a troll you are terrible at it XD lol!
Back to top Go down
dal920

dal920

Retiring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring?   Retiring? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 4:00 am

why am i getting a mention here i dont know you >.>
Back to top Go down
Cute Rai

Cute Rai

Retiring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring?   Retiring? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 4:26 am

I'm going to miss you... Thank you for being there when I needed someone after that incident last year. I'm sorry to see you like this... I wish you wouldn't die in so much pain. You don't deserve it... I'm sorry Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Lily

Lightsworn Lily
Contributor

Retiring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring?   Retiring? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:11 am

No idea where shadow is.. Kinda wanted to talk to him before ya know *Insert hideous death face* but I guess I will just leave this here https://youtu.be/RgKAFK5djSk?t=1s
Back to top Go down
Triamid

Triamid
Head Administrator

Retiring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring?   Retiring? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:40 am

Thank you for being a part of and showing interest in our forum (even back when we were only a small group of friends trying to get it off the ground). You will be missed, but not forgotten.

Catch you on the flip side~
Back to top Go down
Sora Shiun'in

Sora Shiun'in
Head Administrator

Retiring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring?   Retiring? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:03 pm

You have been a wonderful member from the start of EF, So a little thank you gift would be the contributor from the whole admin team.
Back to top Go down
https://envisionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Retiring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring?   Retiring? Empty

Back to top Go down

Retiring?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envision Forums :: Central Command :: Introduction and Farewells :: Farewells-
Jump to: