Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Assassin's Creed Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheYorkieOfDoom

TheYorkieOfDoom

Assassin's Creed Series  Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed Series    Assassin's Creed Series  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 4:11 pm

Are you a fan of The Assassin's Creed series. Discuss them here!

Which game was your favourite and which was your least favourite?
Back to top Go down
Zolfo Gaming

Zolfo Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Series    Assassin's Creed Series  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:32 pm

AC Revelations is my most favorite, its the one game that helped me realize how much of a legend Altiar really is, by dying a legend
AC Syndicate, looks like a rushed hybrid of Mafia and Batman.... i can't even beat the game, story is just so bad.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RobMaster

RobMaster

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Series    Assassin's Creed Series  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 11:34 pm

Revelations and 4 are my favorite AC games, and either Unity or 1 is my least favorite. Revelations had an amazing story and was so much fun to play, but Unity ran like garbage and won't unlock the last achievement, so I am stuck with 1270 / 1300 gamerscore Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by RobMaster on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Used the wrong emote)
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Series    Assassin's Creed Series  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 11:52 pm

Brotherhood will always be my favourite, the recruiting assassin's aspect was pretty cool. Although it was similar to Revelations, so those two will always be tied up as my favourite games. I didn't like Black Flag too much, but mostly because of the sailing.
Back to top Go down
AquilaTempestas

AquilaTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Series    Assassin's Creed Series  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 1:33 am

AC Black Flag is my favourite because I loved Edward Kenway.

As for worst, probably a tie between AC3 and AC Unity for similar reasons - boring main characters and just a poor storyline.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistszone.com/
TheYorkieOfDoom

TheYorkieOfDoom

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Series    Assassin's Creed Series  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 11:37 pm

I liked Brotherhood for the same reasons Ghost does. I did like Unity and how they included Elise (about the only reason I liked Unity)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Series    Assassin's Creed Series  Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Series
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envision Forums :: TCGs & Video Games :: Other-
Jump to: