Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

You're going to have a bad time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron Woodard

Aaron Woodard
Head Administrator

You're going to have a bad time Empty
PostSubject: You're going to have a bad time   You're going to have a bad time EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:48 pm

I'm sure everyone here has at least heard of the game Undertale.  If you haven't, then I would like to know what kind of rock you are living under. 

During the game, you get a morality system based off the amount of monsters you kill.  If you want to, you can be a monster and murder everything in the way.  However, I don't advise doing this because you'll have a very bad time.  Enemy encounters drop the more you kill, and you might have to spend 20 minutes to find one monster.  It gets boring as hell to kill every enemy in the game.

However, there's a work around.  If you want to avoid having a bad time, then I have the solution for you. 

https://jcw87.github.io/c2-sans-fight/

Now you can get to the only real fun part of the Genocide run without having to go through the torture that is boredom.  You are going to die a lot, and it is not a very fun time. 

So have fun you horrible person :3
Back to top Go down
Striker

Striker

You're going to have a bad time Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're going to have a bad time   You're going to have a bad time EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 2:01 am

first u say to have a real fun time, then u say you're gonna die alot so ur not going to have fun....rip
Back to top Go down

You're going to have a bad time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1