Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Welcome to Envision Forums, be sure to register and have a fun time.
Envision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social forum dedicated to good service, gaming, and an all rounded community. Founded by The Grand Salamence and Sora Shiun'in.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchAffiliateRegisterLog in
Welcome to Envision Forums! | Mafia Signups: | Tournament signups: Pokemon Clash | Discord: Envision Server

Godsuya most OP Intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Godsuya

Godsuya

Godsuya most OP Intro Empty
PostSubject: Godsuya most OP Intro   Godsuya most OP Intro EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:09 pm

Hello everybody. I guess this is my introduction here and I am happy to be here. I always enjoy joining new communities and meeting new people. I am 18 years old and a USAF Depper. I graduated high school just recently and ready to build up as many more contacts now Smile. I also enjoy watching anime, playing Vanguard and playing YGO. Also some of my favorite shows are Supernatural, Criminal Minds, WWE. If you want to know what animes I like well it's pretty easy The Fate Series is by far my favorite Smile.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Woodard

Aaron Woodard
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Godsuya most OP Intro   Godsuya most OP Intro EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:01 pm

Greetings and welcome to our forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Benevolent Lucifer

Benevolent Lucifer
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Godsuya most OP Intro   Godsuya most OP Intro EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:08 pm

Welcome and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godsuya most OP Intro   Godsuya most OP Intro Empty

Back to top Go down

Godsuya most OP Intro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envision Forums :: Central Command :: Introduction and Farewells :: Introductions-
Jump to: