Lost in Illusions
Posts : 6
Points : 13
Join date : 2016-05-18
|Subject: Tournament Rules || MUST READ Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:42 pm|| |
Official Tournament Rules
- Hosts and Players must follow the KDE OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT POLICY
- Tournament Organizers must follow all of the above rules as closely as possible for all Official Tournaments and Events, except when exceptions must apply.
During a Tournament
- All matches must be held in the Advanced Unrated or Unlimited Unrated section of DN.
- All participants has to confirm scores with the TO in charge.
- Watchers password isn't permitted in a EF tournament.
- Tournament Organizers have the right to ban anyone on spot for any reasonable case.
Inactivity and Disqualifications
- Inactivity is treated as being offline for at least 36 hours for all tournaments.
- During a tournament, 10 minutes of inactivity is game loss.
- If a person is found going AFK on purpose and if they keep on dodging, that person will be disqualified.
- If a player has to go during a duel, they lose that game if its in the siding, they can continue later. NOTE: Siding deck screenshots from both sides are required in this case.
- If a situation cannot be resolved between you and your opponent, you should contact a Tournament Organizer.
- Tournament Organizers can check any deck WITHOUT permission if a dispute arises in a LOCKED tournament.
- The consequence for a player leaving a duel for whatever reason is a game loss, except in extreme circumstances.
- If there is something,you are unsure off when dealing with a D/C,You may contact a TO.
- If the disconnection occurs during siding, the match resumes from the point at which the disconnection occurred.
EF Tournament Organizer Team~
- Lying,Impersonation, trying to sign up with 2 accounts,cheating,coaching can get you tournament banned.
- Tournament bans can ONLY be handed out by a official tournament organizer.